|1. any request for reservation is subject to availability from the hotel.
2. in the case of confirmation of your reservation, check to make sure that a locator number is assigned. These are assigned to previously guaranteed reservations.
3. changes or modifications to your reservation you must call + 58 212 3529755 reception management: + 58 212 3525393 or via mail electronic email@example.com to avoid discrepancies, make sure that the reservations Department have received the requested changes.
4. all reservation must be guaranteed by means of some form of prepayment, either via bank deposit, transfer or credit card.
5. any reservation that is not prepaid within 48 hours of your request, will be cancelled without notice.
6. the prepayments made via bank deposit should be strictly in cash. Once payment is made, you must send a copy of the schedule of deposit with the data of the reservation via email firstname.lastname@example.org (+ 582123529577). Cancellation policy: to cancel your reservation must be notified in writing to the Department. Reservations 24 hours in advance. If the reservation is not cancelled required advance notice or no-show customer, the hotel will charge the amount corresponding to the first night by concept of no-show.
7 is called “no show” when confirmed or propagated a reservation, the customer does not show up for the enjoyment of your stay or service.
8. not included in the system, attempts, telephone reservations and/or unsecured prepaid.
9. rates subject to change without notice.
10. not allowed booking Deluxe double rooms, two people of the same sex.
11. no pets within the premises of the hotel.
12. We have rooms for non-smokers.